Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Cards

About 5 months ago I started digital scrapbooking- LOVE IT! Paper scrapbooking takes up soooo much space (and I think it costs more too). So I've been experimenting non-stop with the design of our family Christmas card. My husband asked me, "why do we need more than 1 Christmas card?" So I stopped after the 5th one...maybe someone will let me create their family Christmas card so I can design some more???

I picked one and sent it off to be printed...but here's a couple of rejects...


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hired!!! Please design ours???

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you use to do your scrapbooking? i've been meaning to do mine digitally (all my pictures are digital anyways). You seem to have found something that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Adobe Photoshop Elements...and then I download anything free I can find (and I don't need to look hard- there's tons of free stuff on the internet).

    And Kel...I'd love to drive Brian crazy by designing another card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, anything I can do to help drive Brian crazy!

    ReplyDelete