Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Can't Stop Crocheting...Help!


I haven't crocheted anything since making the above blessing dress, bonnet, & booties for my 3rd daughter last year. It was such a time consuming, over-the-top project for me that after it was done I decided I needed some space and "broke up" w/my crochet hook...

Ahhh, but the crochet bug has bit me again and even though the weather here will never get cold enough to get much, if any, use out out of these beanies...well, I still love them and think they are oh, so darling. My husband see's my non-stop beanie-making and just rolls his eyes. I'm starting to crochet some cute flowers to go with the beanies. If you want to make your own here's the website of the patterns I used HERE. I can't believe how talented this lady is- she has tons of crochet patterns.


PS. Apologies for my daughter not being appropriately dressed...for those of you unaware, my daughter is very opposed to clothing. Now I'm so used to seeing her without a shirt on that I don't realize it until after I've taken a picture- oh well.

2 comments:

  1. How in the world do you have time to crochet and read as many books as you do??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! You should teach us how to do this, I've forgotten so much!

    ReplyDelete